Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Brick Collectors Magazine Issue #1


There are many new things to report today!  First, I am pleased to announce the creation of The Brick Collectors Magazine!  It's designed specifically for LEGO families made up of adult & child builders.  There are features kids will enjoy, like the Model of the Month and a LEGO-themed word search.  Adults will enjoy revisiting old LEGO sets "In the Spotlight" and doing some creative LEGO crafting.  There's literally something for everyone in this magazine.

I've made the digital version of this issue free through my new website The Brick Collectors.  This was truly a labor of love and I hope you will enjoy it!  Please contact me with ideas or suggestions at webmaster@thebrickcollectors.com.  It would be great to get some feedback and would keep me inspired to get right to work on the next issue.

Please follow me over to my new home at thebrickcollectors.com.  This blogger website will be discontinued in the near future, as there are many more features available on the new site, including a user-friendly forum.

LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Company, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this publication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...